Mapa de Cuauhtinchan Number 3

From Tlaahcicacaquiliztli
Jump to: navigation, search

Owned by Cuauhtinchan authorities, until 1891, when Enrique Orozco took it. In 1919, for unknown reasons was in the hands of Aristides Martel. Years later was confiscated by Inspeccion General de Monumentos Artisticos e Historicos. Since 1939, it is part of the inventory of Biblioteca Nacional de Antropologia e Historia. [1]


  1. Translated by Samuel Tecpaocelotl Castillo